We welcome new patients and want to do everything possible to ensure that your first visit with us is as easy and comfortable as your future visits. You can help by completing some necessary forms and following these simple tips:
Preparing for your first visit:
- Add your appointment time to your calendar and set a reminder.
- Save some time, and complete your New Patient Paperwork online.
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes early to your appointment.
What to expect on your first visit:
- You will be greeted and welcomed by our front office personnel.
- Our staff will ensure that your paperwork is in order and on file.
- Our staff discuss your medical history and answer any questions or concerns that you have.
- Our staff will take some digital x-rays or panoramic radiographs. These modern x-rays are designed to ease your discomfort and provide the dentist or hygienist with information on your dental health.
- You will be seated and made comfortable.
- A comprehensive exam is performed to evaluate your dental heath and document any areas needed to be treated or reviewed in the future.
- Most visits include teeth cleaning by our Registered Dental Hygienist.
- After your x-rays, exam and teeth cleaning, the dentist will conduct a final exam and discuss your dental treatment plan (if any) and answer any questions that you may have.
- Finally, we will set your next appointment and see you in the future.